Wednesday 17 February 2010

Exciting times

Date: 17 Feb 2010
Weather:  Crisp and bright, but right now its 4:40pm and getting dull outside... there is a lilac hue over the Castle here in Edinburgh
Shoes:  To walk to and from places = Uggs   In the office = Regular black patient Mary Janes.    A bit boring on the shoe front today.


BUT THE SHOES ARN'T THE REASON FOR TODAYS BLOG!!

The last couple of days have been possibly the best couple of days I've had in about EVER.  Ok well maybe recent ever, not ever ever but still you get the point!

I've had some amazing news - Kmac is moving house.

For those who don't know Kmac's living arrangement...  I live with my 2 great friends in a pretty flat in Edinburgh.  However recently our gorgeous flat has been getting expensive... and the final straw came when we discovered another flat in our courtyard being rented for nearly £300 cheaper. 

So, unless we were renting from Robin Hood, which we arn't, we felt we were getting a bit of a tough time. 

A flat came up just down the road from where we are now, same size but my bedroom would be up a wee staircase so I have lots of privacy and it feels like a treehouse because its all hardwood floors, which is cheaper by miles.   My roomies saw it yesterday and fell in love with it... so I contacted the agent to make an appointment...

1:30 today I walked into my own personal Disney-esque flat.  By 3:30pm the Disney Tree House flat is ours!!

The new flat is also closer to the HUGE park in Edinburgh so no excuses for me not to get out and run.  Its got free parking for the Kmac mobile and its just gorgeous. 

We'll be moving in a couple of months but I wanted to keep you all posted with the good news!

I also have other news but I'll blog about that another time... but its just as great news.   Kmac is having such a good time at the moment.

On a training front I've managed to complete 20k run (in total) since Monday and did my upper body resistance programme today (Andy would be pleased). 

Still struggling to do my lat raises with the 4k dumbells and not 3k but I'll get them one day I'm sure!

Kmac xx

1 comment:

  1. So chuffed that you are having good times right now....you deserve it xx

    ReplyDelete