Saturday 6 February 2010

Vacation Kmac

Happy Saturday everyone.   Sorry I've been a bad blogger this week and not updated once *smacks wrist*... its been a busy few days so I'll give you all a wee update..!

Sat 30th Jan - Dads birthday

My wee sis and I headed into the wild Borders of Scotland to meet my dad (who was down staying with our Aunt and Uncle ) for his birthday.  We went to a fantastic wee place called The Howgate for dinner and this is what I managed to practically inhale..



Haggis Balls with a wee side salad.  This was my aunts starter, but just how yummy does that look?? 

This was may starter  - Pigeon salad!

This was just as aamzing as it looks... far too much though, but I was starving to ate all of it..

Onto the main course...


This was duck on spinich and wilted greens with the most creamy mashed potato EVER!

So you can see it certainly wasnt a meal that I wasn't concious of the sheer amount of calories I was consuming, but I dont mind.  Its important to be able to enjoy yourself while keeping a close eye on your diet and fitness. 

Katie stayed with me for a couple more days, joined me at the gym for a training session on Monday.  I was seeing Andy while she was just having a wee run.  But afterwards she commented about how I was doing "Man pressups" (full press ups!) and how Andy was keeping me motivated.  Shes had a bit of an interesting time with her PT recently and I think she wants to get back into the training routine.  Although, shes far fitter than me anyway so she knows what she is doing when she hits the gym!!

We had our first Wednesday night music call for Jesus Christ Superstar, got the rehearsal cal schedule through as well so my diary is filing up well.  

I love looking at busy diary!!

Ok this has turned into a HUGE post ( I've had to stop for a cup of tea while I was typing it) and "So you think you can dance" has just started, being the dance geek I am I'm going to settle down and watch it!  Go Alister!

Kmac xx

No comments:

Post a Comment