Thursday 18 February 2010

A wee surprise for a Thursday morning

Date:  18 Feb 2010
Weather:  Dark and drizzly
Shoes:  Black fold down biker boots - Tres pretty


I arrived in to work this morning to find a wee Fudgey package on my desk...  The most amazing lunch a girl could ask for especially on her rest day from the gym.. 

Fudgey gave me a portion of sweet and sour chicken (home made!) with 2 of her yummy home made oatcakes and a wee slice of low fat cheese.  Accompanied by 10g of cacao nibs,  a wee bag of Goji berries, a small bag of seed mix and also a ceral bar. 

THANK YOU FUDGEY!

Fudgey often gives me healthy food parcels and leaves them on my desk.  I remember to start with I thought there were food elves in my office :o) Mr Fudgey gets a lunch everyday which often instills lunch envy between his colleagues, and everytime I get a wee Fudgey surprise my desk mates get jealous!

I told you I have the best friends ever. 

This is my rest day from the gym, and after my exciting day yesterday I certainly need a wee rest.  I've got a massage booked for 10:25 in the office.  We have a service once a week that costs about £9 for 25 mins massage which is amazing, I've been working my back alot recently in the gym so like to try to loosen off those pesky muscles. 

I've got a PT session on Sat morning which I'm looking forward to, although I feel a cold coming on but I'm going to battle it with Vit C and some of the Goji  berries to see if that helps.

On another matter... one of my fellow trekkers, Barry, received a very generous donation for our Kilimanjaro climb.  £300 cheque for our charity of choice which was just amazing.  For those of you who'd like to help us raise the £10,000 please go to our fundraising site  and make your pledge.  For any donantions received I'm promising copies of the crazy/ funny photos that are unlikely to make my blog/facebook or twitter page.  It'll be worth it.  Also Richard has said he;ll wear a mankini if we reach the top AND raise £10,000

Kmac xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment