Wednesday 24 February 2010

Snow again!

Date:  24th Feb 2010
Weather:  SNOW! 
Fotowear:  Silver glitter wellies and black cowboy boots (to wear in the office)


Well its back to another midweek post by Kmac because shes been naughty and not updated since last Thursday!!    Its been a busy few days for me and here is just a wee highlight...

Friday was a work day for me, but because I was due to be off on Monday I had 2 days work to do in 1 day!!  After work I headed up to Radio Lollipop and helped present the show with the Friday night team.   My time at Radio Lollipop is really special to me because I love it so much.   The fact that I go into the sick kids hospital, go around the wards and play with the kids is just so much fun.  I can forget everything that has been stressing me out during the day, and just have fun.  Seeing the kids in the hospital really does put things into perspective for you.

Saturday I was training with Andy.  Hard work but felt great afterwards.   I really enjoy my training sessions, I'm a gym junkie but sometimes you do need that kick up the backside to keep going and thats what Andy does.  Kicks my butt and makes me hurt in places I didn't know I could!!  

Sat night was a night out with some girlfriends.  Myself, Sheryl and Holly all hit the town with one intention:  To have fun!! And we certainly managed that.  I suspect these nights out will become a regular thing.  Although I did fall off the healthy wagon slightly, I usally drink vodka and soda which if you are going to drink is a healthy(ish) option.  I went for champange cocktails and crazy flavoured vodka shots so my body was going into sugar overdrive!!   I managed to remember to drink water so the next day I didnt feel too unwell... although I did have to drop my wee car off at car hospital.

Chloe my little corsa has been poorly recently so I took her to the car hospital to get looked at.   She was due an MOT so that got done as well.  But because of the cold weather we've had since about October time she's taken a bit of a beating.... and alot of damage has been caused because of the snow/ice/rain.   To the tune of £700!!!! 

But I paid the money and got Chloe back, I love my wee girl and she is running well now.  Means I can get from A to B a bit easier now plus it'll make the flat move much simpler!!!

Sunday was a lvoely relaxing day, did some shopping and watched some dvds and generally just was a lazy so and so and was spoiled with cups of tea and juice all day long :o) I'm a lucky girl.

And that was the weekend.  Monday saw the shower in our existing flat get fixed because its been broken for some time and then I was back to Radio Lollipop.

All in all been hectic, but fun.   And in between those times I'd managed to pack in a couple of hours in the gym between training and then I did some cardio work on Monday also.

How has everyone else been?  Hope you've all had really good weekends and here is to a happy wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment