Friday 29 January 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Date: 29th January 2010
Weather:  Sunny but cold here in Auld Reekie
Shoes: Grey platform boots

Afternoon bloggies!

Its been a mixed week here in Kmac-land.  Good, bad, indifferent, loud, quiet and sometimes very confusing.   Currently on my lunch break at work and listening to Alanis Morissette "Not as We" which is making me a bit reflective which is always a bit of danger!

As many of you will know, I'm a bit of a shopper and this week has been no exception.  I bought the following items...

Pretty pink down jacket

Pretty pink/purple triclimate jacket

Only a wee short one today as I'm super super busy... will update more over the weekend.  Its my dads birthday so family feasting tomorrow evening (I'll try to be good) and my sister will be spending the weekend with me so gym sessions will be in order I suspect!!

Kmac xx

No comments:

Post a Comment