Wednesday 13 January 2010

Cherry Coke....

Date: 13 Jan
Weather: Grey and raining. However... NO SNOW AT ALL!
Footwear: Zebra print shuboots to break up my all black work ninja look.

After slacking a couple of days in blog world I'm back. Miss me?!

Monday night was great fun at Radio Lollipop. I volunteer there most Monday nights and this Monday past I was handed the challenge of getting the show live on air because the usual Monday night presenter was off sick, and our fantastic stand0-in was running late. No disasters to speak of, and I had a great time. Can't wait to do it more often!

Then I took poorly through Monday night, so spent the day in bed yesterday watching Greys Anatomy and drinking green tea. Foodwise it wasn't a great day, only had a bowl of cereal at about 1pm and then some chicken at about 6..

Made it into work today though. And I also checked in at the gym. Decided to take it easy and just use the treadmill... set myself a time limit of 50mins and I just ran. Clocked up just over 8k in that time so I'm pretty impressed with myself. Need to start getting the distance up for my 10k in May.

Had an email from CCLASP about publicity for the Kilimanjaro climb also, its really taking off now and I'm sure the next few months will fly in. Can't wait for September but also getting more nervous the closer it gets. Has anyone been to Kili or know of anyone that has? Do you have any tips for me??

Have a great day blog world!

Kmac xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Kirsty - I have calculated that you were running at 9.6 kph. If you want to run the 10k in the same time, you will need to increase your average speed to 12 kph. Alternatively, there's always the bus....!

    ReplyDelete