Thursday 21 January 2010

Kmac = Gym Bimbo

Date: 21st Jan 2010

Weather: Grey and Dull :o(

Shoes: Red patent kitten heels

Ok, let me clear something up. Im not actually a gym bimbo, however after the photos that were taken last night one would be forgiven to think that. Myself, Richard and Barry were doing a quick photograph for a local paper to help raise awareness of the charity and also the trek we are.

Because I love shoes, the reporter thought it would be funny to have the guys in their kit in the gym and me in my girly girl clothes and super high heels. While on a treadmill. Or a spin bike. Or a pink swiss ball. All while holding cottonbuds for weights (1k dumbell in each hand... Kmac usually lifts at least 6k in each hand). So the pictures were taken, and hopefully in the paper tomorrow of Sat... I'll try get a copy of the picture on here for you all to laugh at!


On the food front I've been fantastic!! Made some fab dinner this evening...



Chicken with pineapple salasa (homemade) and stir fried brocolli, yellow pepper and spring onion with ginger and red chilli. Yummy!

Hope everyone has has a great day

Kmac xxx

1 comment: