Sunday 7 March 2010

Another Sunday - Another day to see my wares...

Date:  7 March 2010
Weather:  9 Degrees.... OMG its nearly summer!
Shoes:  Brown cowboy boots and then my dance shows

Well this has been a great weekend for me, I hope its been just as good for you all. 

Friday after work I went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D which was just fantastic, so good that when someone in the audience got up to go to the loo, I thought they were actually part of the film!!  Then went for some dinner and I decided to indulge in 3 glasses of white wine.... which, for those who know me, is alot o wine for me. 

Saturday was a lovely relaxed day, including a late lunch, 2 dvds watched in bed and a guitar hero match - which was a draw by the way ;o)   I kicked some serious butt during Paramore - Misery Business... but did get my butt kicked during some random Oasis song.

And this brings me to today.....   Sunday.... the day of rest. Or, for myself and the cast of Jesus Christ Superstar, the full day rehearsal of our Rock Opera.

Today we were blocking 2 songs Temple (1 and 2) and also Simon Zealotes.  For anyone who isn't familiar with JCS the show the Temple scene is basically Jesus seeing all these people selling and trading and money lending in a temple, a place of worship, and he goes "rajj".  All types of people are in this temple, oil and olive sellers, money lenders, cloth sellers and whores....

Would anyone like to guess what I am...

Yup I'm a whore.  I get to wriggle about on stage standing on a table and propositioning most of the men on stage.  I cant say that I was totally upset at the idea, given that since audition day I've been adament that I want to be a tap dancing leper whore.  So I jsut need to get the tap dancing in there somewhere.  However I do feel sorry for a couple of the guys who didnt know what I was when I jumped off my "table" and started gyrating up and down their leg like a dog on heat - sorry sorry boys but you now know what I'm up to.  2 chickens and some oil will get you some quality wares.

If anyone wants tickets please let me know, this is gonna be an amazing show and I cant wait to get into the theatre and get back onto the stage.

I promised more pictures so here is a random picture.   This was taken the night of my work department Christmas party... I decided after about 5 vodkas that I wanted to try doing the PLANK on a chair.  This was the result.



I made the most amazing dinner tonight as well, but being the utter pie that I am I pretty much inhaled it the minute it was on the place.  But in essence it was meatballs with roasted courgette, onion, pepper, butter beans and kidney beans with a handful of pasta and some homemade tomato sauce! 

I've got my mojo back!

Have a gorgeous evening bloggies.

Kmac xx

No comments:

Post a Comment