Tuesday 2 March 2010

Another night in my flat!

Date: 2nd March 2010
Weather:  Icy cold
Shoes:  Nike plus shox (pink)

Well I found my motivation (finally!!) and yesterday I managed to do the following in the gym in the morning
5k run - 34mins
1k high incline high speed walk -  8mins
Cardio Wave machine, level 13 SPM at 160 - 5 mins  then dropped to level 10 with SPM 130 - 5mins
5kg lat raises - 12 x 3
6kg lunge and press 15 x3
(proper) pressups 15 x 3
37.5kg pull down 15 x3

And then at lunch time I did a spin class.  

Overall a great day for getting back on the band wagon and I'm starting to feel it slightly today.

Last night I started clearing through some of my stuff getting ready for the flat move, and 4 bags of rubbish later you still wouldnt know I have removed anything.  I have too much stuff.  Actaully its not "stuff", its clothes!!    As I was doing this myself and my flatmates decided to whack on some Rhianna "Rude Boy" which ended up in us all doing a very strange dance routine around the house...  Poor wee Charlie the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel could just sit and look at us like we were insane.

So a Kmac challenge is to try and thin down my thighs AND my wardrobe :o)

I apologise for the lack of pictures recently, a combination of nothing to photo and technical issues is to blame.  But dont worry, I'll be back on the picture train very very shortly.

Hope everyone is relaxed from the weekend, and Monday came and went without much fuss.

Kmac xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the image of you and your pals boogying around the room :-D

    ReplyDelete