Wednesday 3 March 2010

Confessions

Date:  3rd March 2010
Weather: Cold and bright.  Perfect morning to clear your head
Shoes:  HUUUGE black platforms from Topshop circa 2009


OK, this post is a confessions post....  recently I've been up to alot of things that, perhaps, I shouldn't have been so this is me hanging my dirty (training) laundry out for you all. 

  • My diet has been dreadful.  In the past 5 days I've consumed 1/2 an indian take away, a total of 8 slices of pizza, 2 (big) bars of cookie crumble chocolate and 3 litres of diet coke.  And I wondered why I got heartburn yesterday...
  • My want to train has gone.  I've lost it.  So if anyone sees a "training want" wandering aimlessly around Edinburgh please pass it back to me.  It might be with my motivation and mojo...
  • I went on an ITunes binge and bought music I probably didnt need
  • I've not been sleeping enough recently
  • I've not been getting to the gym and dont really have any good reason not to go, however I've been finding reasons!
  • My beautiful long nails are all split and bitten :o(
  • I've not had a haircut in over 12 weeks...
So there you have it... my dirty laundry hung out for all to see!

I have a goal right now though... loose 1/2 a stone in 3 weeks and feel better about myself.   I'll be keeping a food diary (partly as I have to hand it to Andy every week now thanks to confession number 1) and I'll try to get it posted here so you can see how I'm getting on.

Anyone got anything they'd like to confess??

Kmac xx

2 comments:

  1. Nothing I can publicly confess LOL.
    Do you need Mrs Fudgey Smith to start making you lunch?
    Come down to mine some evening / weekend & I'll give you a freebie manicure.

    Email Clare Fulton for a sports massage - you deserve one.

    Your hair looks fab.....and you wanted to grow it anyway.

    and I'll see if there is anything 'Jesus' can do for you!!! After all he's worked miracles on me :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confession is good for the soul! Whenever I feel bleurgh, I find fessing up and admitting everything publicly normally helps to give me the kick up the arse I need.

    Hope you feel better soon

    xx

    ReplyDelete