Monday 15 March 2010

New house.... New car!

Kmac has a new car!!!!!!!

This has been a pretty hectic year so far... new house and now a new car.   I went car shopping at the weekend for a new wee car since Chloe was slowly giving up the ghost (after 7 years solid service to me she's ready to go into retirement).

And I found my new, silver, shiny baby.   A mazda 2  Tamura.   I'm still undecided on the name yet, but I am thinking about Mervin or Milly.

Any suggestions bloggies??


In other news, I ran 7km this morning in the gym.  Not bad for being a bit hormonal and my head not really being 100% commited to a longer run.  I managed it in 42mins which is a new PB for me.  I'm not the worlds fastest runner and find it quite uncomfortable to run at a high speed, but I can maintain a decent enough pace for a while and inject some sprints to keep the heart rate high.


Hope everyone is well!

Kmac xx

No comments:

Post a Comment