Thursday 25 March 2010

Return of the Kmac

Date: 24th March 2010
Weather:  Dry, cloudy but great running weather
Shoes:  My favourite black platformed shoes


Well good morning all!!  First of all I really should apologise for my hiatus from Blogland recently, I do have a couple of good reasons...

1) I've moved desks for 3 weeks and as a result I can't always blog in the morning like I used to do
2) I'm moving flat in less than 10 days so everything at home is starting to be packed up!
3) My dad was down visiting me (more on that later)
4)  I bought a new zoom zoom

So you can see its been pretty busy is Kmac land, and thats without the inclusion of my workouts.

Since my confessions post I've been far more aware of what I've been putting into my body and how I've been treating myself.  I even went so far as getting a facial and manicure recently to totally relax, I also got a sports massage for my lower back and also my shoulders to help loosen them up.

I've been getting to the gym more and been getting up in the morning far better.  I feel I have more energy and I'm not crazing coffee as much anymore.

I picked up my *BRAND NEW* car on Sat.  Shes called Milly, and shes a wee Mazda 2 so I've been zoom zoom (ing) - see what I did there..?! lol - around in her over the weekend, such a joy to drive a car that doesnt clunk/grind/rattle.   My weekend was a rather busy, stressful and chaotic one, I'll give you the run down now...

My dad came to stay over the weekend, not usually a problem. But we are in the midst of packing up the flat so there are lots of boxes around and my bedroom looks like I've been robbed!! My dad isn't the tidiest of people (neither am I to be fair) so his crap added to the crap in my room didn't help the stress level.  

I got so worked up on Friday night, that Saturday (the day Milly was born) I made myself really quite sick.  Went for dinner with dad to a lovely wee pub just about 10 mins drive from my flat,  after dinner I got home and spent most of the night on the bathroom floor!!

Sunday we were going for lunch, which was lovely, but again, I got stressed out about my dad and ended up being a bit of a cow for the duration of the lunch!!  We got home and dad decided he was going to check into a hotel because he could see I wasn't well, he tootled off to the hotel and I got a few hours to myself.... and a talking to about just relaxing.

So as you can see its been a bit of a roller coaster..!

Back to the land of the living now though.  Hope all is well with everyone.

Kmac xx

No comments:

Post a Comment