Thursday 4 March 2010

Did you see I waved?

Date: 4th March 2010
Weather: A bit misty in Auld Reekie today
Shoes:  Black kitten heeled court shoes

Well last night I was back at Jesus Christ Superstar rehearsals and it felt good to get a good sing, although I suspect I was slightly off key given my wobbly throat and lack of water at rehearsal!!  We've got about 8 weeks to show time so its all go go go,  this is going to be one heck of a show though.  

Wednesdays and Sundays are pretty much off limits to anyone now until the show is over, singing on Wednesdays and blocking on Sundays (and a couple of Saturdays as well..!).  This means that my weekend training needs to be a bit more sneaky..

See I need to be at rehearsals at 11am on a Sunday and they are 1hr away from my casa.... my gym opens at 8am at the weekend ... soooooo  Kmac can roll up to the gym at 8:05 and punch through a 1hr work out, shower change, back to the casa, into the car and head to rehearsal.   

You see you can always fit in a workout regardless of what you are doing!

This morning I was up bright and breezy at 6am, headed to the gym and mananged....:

10mins level 11 on the cardio wave machine (burned a massive 165 cals!)
3 x 15 pressups
3 x 15 pull downs 37.5kg/35kg/32.5kg
3 x 16 Bosu Ball oblique crunches
3 x 15 5kg dumbell push press
3 x 15 5kg lat raises
3 x 15 pykes
3 x 20 Russian Twists
15 mins sprint (just to finish me off)

Just a quick hour in the gym but was enough to set me up for the day.  I've got a PT session on Monday am so dont want to hurt too much before that, because I know that come Tuesday morning I'll be lucky to walk!!

Hope you all had a fantasic day yesterday and are now on the slide to the weekend.  Yippeeee

Kmac xx

No comments:

Post a Comment